[extropy-chat] The Extropian wars

kevinfreels at hotmail.com kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 18:44:28 UTC 2003

Every time I turn around, there is another book suggested that I read. I can
hardly keep track of them.
I am going to attempt the assimilation of a list of suggested reading in
both fiction and non-fiction catagories and post it on a website for anyone
and everyone. I would like to include a brief synopsis as well.
If anyone would like to contribute to my little project, please email me
offlist with the information.
I am setting up the site at http://transhumanismbooks.iwarp.com
It won't be anything fancy, but hey, it's something.