[extropy-chat] Europe vs America (was Depressing thought....)

JDP jacques at dtext.com
Wed Nov 12 20:48:20 UTC 2003

Hi Randy,

I didn't mean to say one system was superior to the other one (my
point was another one). I don't know either of them well enough for
that, and there are too many factors to consider. I can't help you
with detailed figures, but you might want to have a look at

<http://quickstart.clari.net/qs_se/webnews/wed/cc/Qfrance-politics-economy.R5YH_DSN.html>

regarding the present French health services problematic situation.

What Eugen said about Germany also applies, to my knowledge, to France.

Sorry for not being more helpful for your research. Maybe some other
European on the list will have more to say about this.

Best wishes,

Jacques