[extropy-chat] HISTORY: Solved & Unsolved Riddles

R.Coyote etheric at comcast.net
Thu Nov 13 21:47:57 UTC 2003

how about:

I assert, hold, reserve, adhere. maintain, retain, establish, affirm, attest
adjure, announce, argue,  asseverate, authenticate, aver, bear out, bear
witness, certify, confirm, corroborate, countersign, declare, demonstrate,
display, exhibit, give evidence, indicate, prove, ratify, seal, show,
substantiate, support, sustain, swear, testify, uphold, verify, vouch,
warrant, witness?