[extropy-chat] I'm back.

Dan Clemmensen dgc at cox.net
Fri Nov 14 23:48:27 UTC 2003

cmcmortgage at sbcglobal.net wrote:

>How's the homebrew STM coming along?

Slowly at the moment.  I started from Dr John D. Alexander's "unimorph"
design,
      http://www.geocities.com/spm_stm

So far, I've purchased tools and materials and completed the mechanical
work. I've downloaded the Eagle EDA program and integrated a  spice
package, and taught myself how to do analog electronic design. I
modified John's design and purchased all electronic parts. Next step is
to complete the analog electronics and test, followed by doing the
digital part and the software.

I need motivation, so I've asked my 13-year-old daughter to work with
me. Now that her soccer season is over, perhaps things will move forward.