[extropy-chat] Social Implications of Nanotech

Dan Clemmensen dgc at cox.net
Sun Nov 16 20:55:51 UTC 2003

Damien Broderick wrote:

> [...]
I know it's not original. We were discussing this stuff in 1996, also, I
consider it to be part of our collective knowledge base, but I thought
it was relevant to Robin's paper.  I loaned my 2001 edition to a friend,
so I only have the 1997 edition here now.  (I still remember the thrill
of buying a book on the web from an Australian bookstore. I think it was
the first web purchase I ever made.)