[extropy-chat] Re: Harv's Explanation for Slow Progress

Wed Nov 19 12:50:17 UTC 2003

Brett Paatsch wrote,
> > > I've made (or tried to make) the
> > > point to Spike, to Harvey, to Jacques and to others. Spike, Harvey
> > > and Jacques seems either not have got it or to have disagreed and
> > > decided not to voice their reasons for disagreement.

Not true.  You have simply ignored the responses.  I find your "points" to
be emotional rhetoric about how great your idea is and how bad other
people's are.  But you never actually explain why you are right and they are
wrong.  You don't actually refute peoples points with counter points.  You
merely keep repeating your claims over and over.  I believe that most people
have simply given up trying to logically debate this with you.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,