[extropy-chat] Human Evolution

aperick at centurytel.net aperick at centurytel.net
Wed Nov 19 18:47:55 UTC 2003

Well, I for one DO want to know just exactly how stupid I am - relative to
Harvey - so, here it is: is there any known reason why Bonobo-sapiens
hybrids are impossible. If so, please include -- with your scorn -- some
link or knowledge by which I may become edified.

Kevin responds to Harvey:
>If you can find any of my questions or statements to be so obviously
stupid,
>let me know.

"there are no stupid questions, only stupid people who's mouths are more
active in the present than their minds have been in the past."