[extropy-chat] Human Evolution

kevinfreels at hotmail.com kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 20:57:30 UTC 2003

> Well, I for one DO want to know just exactly how stupid I am - relative to
> Harvey - so, here it is: is there any known reason why Bonobo-sapiens
> hybrids are impossible. If so, please include -- with your scorn -- some
> link or knowledge by which I may become edified.

Apparently you are very stupid relative to Harvey. Can't you tell you don't
belong here? You don't have "CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,
NSA Certified Assessor, IBM Certified Consultant, SANS Certified GIAC
" behind your name.

I have high regards for people who have accomplished so much. Don't
misunderstand me. Just don't let those who BELIEVE they know everything
deter you from your quest for knowledge. There have been many "know-it-alls"
in history that were later shown to be terribly misguided.  After all, many
top scientists once believed that a rocket would not work in the vacuum of
space since there was no atmosphere for the rocket's propulsion to "push"
against.