[extropy-chat] Human Evolution

kevinfreels at hotmail.com kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 20 19:15:41 UTC 2003

Curt Adams wrote:

"Second, both humans and chimps are profoundly social species but
are social in very different ways.  Said hybrid would almost certainly
*want*
to be part of a society and yet, given the drastic differences, almost
certainly could not function properly in either"

I received many arguments about how unethical it would be to do such a
thing, but nobody could come up with a solid reason that wasn't exclusive to
human beings. This is perfect and exactly what I was after. Thanks you!