[extropy-chat] FWD (UFO UpDate) Re: 1978 Italian Wave

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sun Nov 30 13:29:46 UTC 2003

  "Terry W. Colvin" <fortean1 at mindspring.com>:
>An informal poll of Italians or non-Italians living in Italy in 1978 could
>be interesting.  Amara, perhaps you can ask your Italian colleagues and
>friends if they remember media accounts or anecdotal references?

I don't think that I'm the right person to ask. I haven't been
in Italy long enough to interact thoroughly with typical Italians.
Most of my  colleagues and friends presently are scientists, which
are a kind of nonperson in Italy. The answers I received so far are:
"1978? I remember faint comet Bradfield in the spring at dawn only."

I'll keep your question in mind, though....

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/