[extropy-chat] META: List changes...

Robert J. Bradbury bradbury at aeiveos.com
Wed Oct 29 15:55:06 UTC 2003

Folks, those of you who may be using auto-sorting of incoming
email (e.g. spambouncer/procmail/etc.) may want to check your
incoming mail logs and routing instructions.  I noticed that
my incoming ExI mail was being misfiled after the recent
list switch.

(Of course if its being misfiled you may never see this message...
Kind of a chicken and egg problem I think.)  But if you notice
someone you know missing in action you might want to point this
potential problem out in an offlist note.

Robert