[extropy-chat] antique computers

MBAUMEISTR at aol.com MBAUMEISTR at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 01:29:24 UTC 2003

In a message dated 2003-10-30 16:51:38 Eastern Standard Time,
mlorrey at yahoo.com writes:

> I am working on several designs for hardwood computer cases, to make
>  the PC box more aesthetically acceptable for executive desktops, as
>  well as for those seeking an organic look vs the cheap appliance look.

And boy oh boy do they need it nowadays!  Cheap appliance hardly describes
new ones properly. They remind me of those disposable Glad microwave containers.
Yuk.

I've seen plans for cases made of Lego!  (I think it was a UF link many moons
ago.)

Regards,
MB