[extropy-chat] finally amazon has the Anders cover up

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 31 15:58:41 UTC 2003

Anders wrote:

>I like being an illustrator; it is a fun complement to my other projects.
>So if anybody needs some images for your projects I might be able to help.

Yes!

** Transhumanist Arts & Culture needs an illustration/logo for its 2004
exhibition.  Your work, of course, will be inclused in the exhbition, but
we'd love your logo design help!

** ExI could use an illustration for its "Solutions".

** I am speaking with a person in Russia that needs help with their
transhumanist logo.  Are you interested?

Thanks Anders,

Natsha