[extropy-chat] More Nanotech

Alan Eliasen eliasen at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 1 03:39:25 UTC 2004

Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:
> Nicholas Anthony MacDonald wrote:
>
>>  Well, probably not the one that will be hit by a car tomorrow
>>  afternoon- but the one heading out on the voyage to Alpha Centauri in
>>  2072 might be happy to hear from you. ;)
>

> This is starting to sound like a horoscope from The Onion...

   Which reminds me (apologies if someone posted this already,) from this
week's Onion is an informative piece on nanotechnology:

http://www.theonion.com/infograph/index.php?i=2

--
  Alan Eliasen                 | "You cannot reason a person out of a
  eliasen at mindspring.com       |  position he did not reason himself