[extropy-chat] Re: cosmic dust

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Tue Apr 6 09:54:22 UTC 2004

At 3:16 PM -0700 4/4/04, Spike wrote:
>There is an interesting cosmic dust article in the
>April 04 Scientific American by David Ardila.  Comments
>by our own extropian cosmic dust expert would be welcome.

I would if I could see it. I don't have a personal subscription
to SciAm. The newstands here have the March 04 issue still.
Our library seems to have a print subscription (also March04),
but not an electronic access subscription. I have to wait until
it appears here, Spike. (European subscribers often receive
the printed edition of the American journals/magazines ~one month
later than the American subscribers)

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD
Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI)
Roma, ITALIA     Amara.Graps at ifsi.rm.cnr.it