[extropy-chat] Mail Delivery (failure extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org)

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Wed Apr 7 03:39:36 UTC 2004

Thank you, Hal Finney, for this helpful and detailed explanation. I am
mostly a lurker, and not nearly as computer-savvy as most of the
extropes, so this kind of information is new and interesting to me.

I am particularly grateful to have it "in writing". I've heard
descriptions of header contents before, but yours I could save and
read several times until I thought I was getting it. Spoken words are
gone in a flash, and if I didn't catch them that time it's tough luck.

I have my virus checker up to date, have my firewall, run PC-Pine and
read my mails in plain text. I also have Postini to look for spam and
viruses, and Postini caught this one for me.

Trying hard *not* to be part of the problem and envying your
Linux-box.  ;)

Regards,
MB