[extropy-chat] Mr. Newstrom goes to Washington

Fri Apr 9 03:22:59 UTC 2004

On Tuesday, April 6, 2004, at 07:26 pm, outlawpoet - wrote:

> I don't make it out to DC very often, but I'll remember to look you up
> when/if I do. Give me a call if you come out to LA, although there are
> quite a few extropians out here who would be competing for your
> attention, I think.

Definitely.  That would be cool.

> Moving from consultancy and short term work to fulltime stuff is a
> little disorienting, but ultimately the lack of task switching gives a
> lot more productivity.

I worked ten years on government contracts through Harris Corp. before
I started consulting.  I am looking forward to the long-term tasks and
long-term results again.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec