[extropy-chat] PRIVACY: GPS darts

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 21:04:21 UTC 2004

I am familliar with tags that are embedded in baby trout, which game
wardens can use to track fish populations in streams from as much as
100' from the bank. This tech was available in 1999 and being used here
in NH. Had not seen the size of the tags, but I was told they were
injected, with a cross section of 1-2 mm by 20 mm or thereabouts.

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development
                                       - Gen. John Stark