[extropy-chat] PRIVACY: GPS darts

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 00:48:35 UTC 2004

http://www.jojo-automasjon.no/eng/index.html
Look at the photo at the bottom of the page. Diameter of a matchstick.

http://www.secureorderprocess.com/ti/product_detail.asp?product_id=58
Displays 23 and 32 mm long transponders which appear to be about 3mm
dia.

http://www.globalchange.com/skinchip.htm

Moore's Law says 1-1.5 mm dia in a year or so. .5-.75mm after that,
whereupon they will be injectable by gun with minor discomfort for the
recipient, that is, assuming the PTB don't already have them,
considering that these are all out on the open market.

--- Dan Clemmensen <dgc at cox.net> wrote:
> The smallest fish radio tag I have found so far on google is
> 7.3mm diameter by 18mm length, with a 4cm antenna:
>     http://www.lotek.com/mbft.htm
> I'll keep looking.

=====
Mike Lorrey