[extropy-chat] Cryonics without comprehensive brain disassembly?- No

Emlyn ORegan Emlyn.Oregan at micromet.com.au
Wed Apr 21 01:50:55 UTC 2004

I don't know how to find this paper, but it looks promising...

Suda I, Kito K, Adachi C.
Viability of long term frozen cat brain in vitro.
Nature. 1966 Oct 15;212(59):268-70. No abstract available.
PMID: 5970120 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?CMD=Display&DB=pubmed

Emlyn