[extropy-chat] ImmInst Update - Brain-Computer Interfacing

support at imminst.org support at imminst.org
Sun Apr 25 17:49:55 UTC 2004

Dear Fellow ImmInst Member,

Sorry about the recent ImmInst website outage (Apr 23-25).

I managed to create a file with an infinite feedback loop.
Maggy, our wonderful host from http://www.kia.net, put
in a number of productivity draining hours to fix my silly error.

Thank you Maggy,
http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&act=ST&f=1&t=3530

Bruce Klein
Chair, ImmInst.org
http://www.imminst.org/bjklein

ImmInst Chat:  Brain-Computer Interfacing
Shawn Mikula, creator of Mind-Brain.com, joins ImmInst
to discuss his current work, the future of brain-computer
interfacing and immortalism.
Chat Time: Sunday Apr 25 @ 8 PM Eastern
http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&act=ST&f=63&t=3479

Facing Cryonics