[extropy-chat] FWD: Roy Walford, M.D. (1924-2004)

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 28 09:19:05 UTC 2004

Friends,

I only have a few moments to write, as I am just online from Spain to write
this, and I am deeply saddened today about my dearest friend Roy Walford.

If Roy had made cryonic suspension plans, it would be confidential and I am
in no poisition to reveal any confidentiality. In deference to Roy, let us
accept the decisions that he provided to the public and allow these
decisions to be held a the level of privacy he wished.

Let us think the most admireable thoughts about Roy Walford, forever
respect his enormous contributions to life extension, credit him as a
marvelous Artist, and remember him in our thoughts.

my best to all on this terrible, terrible event,

Natasha