[extropy-chat] Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 12:53:38 UTC 2004

Shameless plug!

Does anyone remember the Daleks? Check out the newest track from The
Land Canaan, called "Exterminate", on my website (emlynoregan.com). If
you ever wanted to be Davros, this will inspire you!

Also have a listen to a draft track more in the old The Land Canaan
style, "Dido's Lament".

Both tracks are on the front page.

My website performs woefully for downloads, so please be patient. If
anyone knows a decent place to host original mp3s, I'd love some
advice. Also, I think it goes without saying that the track is free
(beer), otherwise I wouldn't put it on my website, ey?

--
Emlyn

http://emlynoregan.com   * blogs * music * software *