[extropy-chat] Royal Society report on nano

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 07:28:35 UTC 2004

Ah yes.  We have nothing but uncertainties.  But because we have
nothing but uncertainties (FUD), we will immediately press on to
regulate what we simply don't know beans about.    Certainly research
is required in the face of uncertainty.  But should we wait with the
regulation to find out what only the research can tell us about what
and if to regulate?

- s