[extropy-chat] Fahrenheit 911 - objective review?

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 05:57:12 UTC 2004

> Brett Paatsch
> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Fahrenheit 911 - objective review?
>

> > > I've got a friend here who is looking for objective information
> > > regarding Fahrenheit 911...
> > >

> Did anyone see anything in it that was factually inaccurate? If so,
> what? Brett

Brett, its all in the editing.  I don't know of anything in
these presentations that is factually inaccurate.  Rather
it is in what the editor chooses to include and what not
to include.  Our news sources on this planet are telling
stories that are factually accurate and simultaneously
extremely biased.  Our entertainment does the same.
Eventually the two media merge into indistinguishable
unity.  spike