Why Kerry is -still- a better choice than Bush, was Re: [extropy-chat] Fahrenheit 911 - objective review?

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 03:29:25 UTC 2004

--- Brent Neal <brentn at freeshell.org> wrote:

>  (8/14/04 8:03) Mike Lorrey <mlorrey at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >This is patently FALSE. A poll at the most recent Swift Boat Vets
> >reunion showed that 85% thought Kerry was completely unfit for
> command,
> >10% had no opinion, and 5% thought he was fit for command. Rather
> >damning poll numbers in my opinion.
>

> Dude. One of them was on stage with him at the convention. The other
> whom I mentioned made a public retraction in the Boston newspaper.
> Put down that Kool-Aid.

The one on stage at the convention was his one supporter. The Swift
Boats reunion poll was of 295 or so vets. So one retracts, thats still
damning numbers.

The kool aid is being drunk by the dems who think it is democratic to
sue a bi-partisan group of military veterans into surrendering their
first amendment rights, to bully networks and newspapers into even
refusing to allow these vets to PAY to have their voices heard, and to
condemn O'Neill, who has voted Democrat and comes from a family that
has voted Democrat for generations, as some kind of conspirator of the
'vast right wing conspiracy'. This whole episode is proof in the pu
dding that the dems will do ANYTHING to silence credible opposition.
Typical left wing smear tactics.

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development