Why Kerry is -still- a better choice than Bush, was Re:[extropy-chat] Fahrenheit 911 - objective review?

Brent Neal brentn at freeshell.org
Sun Aug 15 16:42:50 UTC 2004

 (8/15/04 12:12) John K Clark <jonkc at att.net> wrote:

>my main reason for disliking Kerry is economic, I disagree with his idea
>that the way to become prosperous is to increase taxes, increase regulation,
>increase trade barriers ,  and embrace the hyper expensive and ineffective
>Kyoto protocols.

Unlike Bush, whose recipe for success has been to increase protectionist tariffs, increase government spending, and engage in expensive, ultimately fruitless, unilateral 'police actions'?

Sure makes sense to me.

Brent
--
Brent Neal
Geek of all Trades

"Specialization is for insects" -- Robert A. Heinlein