[extropy-chat] Does international law exist and is it in the interests of US citizens?

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Mon Aug 16 02:23:33 UTC 2004

Good to see you posting again John.

Do you think that international law exists? I do although I think it is farcical at present because not enough people in the US (the world's most powerful nation state) see that it is in their personal selfish interest.  If I recall you used to argue that the only laws were scientific ones. Which made me wonder about you views on contract law.

If you do, do you think the development of perhaps some minimal level of international law is in your personal interest?

Brett