[extropy-chat] Real Extropians don't drive SUVs (except the reallybig ones)

Greg Burch gregburch at gregburch.net
Tue Aug 17 11:30:31 UTC 2004

I've been offline a lot lately, and will never truly catch up, so the more important threads from weeks gone by will have to do without my dubious commentary.  But here's my take on SUVs (from a long time ago):

http://www.gregburch.net/cars/suvs.html

Greg Burch
The Headless Horseman of the Apocalypse
My Blog: http://gregburch.net/burchismo.html