[extropy-chat] Real Extropians don't drive SUVs

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 19:56:03 UTC 2004

Actually, Volvo makes a raised version (XC70) that does offer the clearance
of an SUV and they function very well in off-road conditions.

Additionally, I made it through the winters of Minnesota in a non-AWD
station wagon.

The amount of off-road driving done by typical SUV owners is negligible in
the comparison, although it seems that you do a lot of off-roading in yours.

BAL