[extropy-chat] evmicks idiot sightings

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 03:13:03 UTC 2004

up in northern NH is this fellow named Wild Billy Donovan. one night
driving home a bit tipsy in the fog, he struck a moose with his pickup
(aregular car woulda been fatal to the driver, so there). He called the
sheriff to report the accident. Ivestigation folllowed, when he asked
the sheriff if he could have the carcass.
 Sheriff says no, the moose herd is state property.
So Bill hires himself alawyer and sues the state, because its herd
animal was in the road after dark, crossing outside a crossing zone,
not wearing a flourescent vest, and no indicator lights either.
Billy won himself a new truck, and the state changed the law to let you
keep your roadkill....
--- extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org <dgc at cox.net> wrote:
> Everitt Mickey wrote:
>

> > *IDIOTS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
> > *I live in a semi rural area. We recently had a new neighbor call
the
> > local township administrative office to request the removal of the
> > Deer Crossing sign on our road. The reason:
> > "too many deer were being hit by cars"
> > and he didn't want them to cross there anymore.
> >

> ROTFLAMAO!!!
>
> PLEASE tell me that these are not personal idiot sightings!? In any
> case, they are hilarious. This particular one sounds like my
neighborhood.

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development