[extropy-chat] SUV's are killing their drivers.

Dustin Wish with INDCO Networks dwish at indco.net
Thu Aug 19 13:37:04 UTC 2004

Good sounds like more parking places for the rest of us....

You just need a good hug from John Kerry and you'll feel better...

Dustin Wish
System Engineer & Programmer
INDCO Networks
Pres. OSSRI
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead
 where there is no path and leave a trail."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)