[extropy-chat] SUV's are killing their drivers.

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 16:18:25 UTC 2004

Your stat neglects to mention the safety belt effect in non-SUV vehicles so
it's not as useful as you'd like it to be. Are 2/3s of car rollover deaths
also the result of not wearing your seatbelt? I don't see why SUV drivers
would be less likely to wear seatbelts (since no one has brought up the IQ
to SUV correltation).

BAL