[extropy-chat] recap of Perseids: July 23 - August 22; Peak: August 12

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 17:06:00 UTC 2004

From: Amara Graps

>Did any of you go out and observe the Perseid meteor shower?

Got up at 2:30 a.m. and went outside on the deck to enjoy the showers.
Unfortunatley I was facing East instead of West, but the sky was overcast
anyway and only saw 2 little sparks of light when I turned to face the
right direction.

(I miss going with friends to star gaze. :-(   Haha - just thinking of
dragging friends out of bed or driving to a far location half asleep.  It's
really about location, location, location.)

Natasha