[extropy-chat] Real Extropians don't drive SUVs

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 17:24:52 UTC 2004

I try to stick to objective data. Objective data shows more injuries and
deaths in SUVs. Your persona, subjective anecdotes that you feel SUVs are
driven by poor drivers does little to convince me. Show me some real data or
study that proves your belief that the true cause of accidents is dumb-ass
drivers and I'll change my mind. Until that point, I'll stick with the only
objective numbers I can find.

It's funny how rational extropians start abandoning all scientific reasoning
when it comes to their own experience and beliefs.

Thanks,
BAL