[extropy-chat] Yehuda Yudkowsky, 1985-2004

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 22:10:14 UTC 2004

Hmm.  I never really looked at life that negatively except briefly in
my late teens.   Life is what happens between birth and death.  It is
full of a lot of opportunity for enjoyment and happiness while it
lasts.  It is the only place any possibility of such or of any good
exists.   Whether it ends soon or lasts indefinitely long this is
still true.   I've never understood focusing only on death or on
suffering as being what says whether life has any meaning or not.
Life is where any and all "meaning" dwells.  Life *is* Meaning.

-samantha