[extropy-chat] FWD [PvT] Re: SUVs [and Chinese subs w/ICBMs]

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 4 04:53:48 UTC 2004

Which is why the US Navy is working on improving anti-sub capabilities. It
will be MAD all over again with extra added ingredient that we have a bunch
of crazies in the ME and South Asia with those loud firecrackers. Of
course, considering that China got most of the technology for their weapons
systems from us, who do we blame but ourselves. A weak dollar does make our
goods and services more competitive but there can be a backlash in the form
of less investment by foreign concerns and countries in the US.

Steve

--
"Only a zit on the wart on the heinie of progress." Copyright 1992, Frank Rice

Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1 at mindspring.com >
     Alternate: < fortean1 at msn.com >
Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
Sites: * Fortean Times * Mystic's Haven * TLCB *
      U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program