[extropy-chat] Researchers and students in America

Brent Neal brentn at freeshell.org
Sat Dec 4 20:55:53 UTC 2004

 (12/3/04 10:46) Mike Lorrey <mlorrey at yahoo.com> wrote:

>If the US gov't has finally started clamping down on academic visas, I
>say it is a glorious day for US college students. They can finally look
>forward to classes taught by assistant profs and grad students who can
>speak english understandably.

I'll note that all of my profs in both undergraduate and graduate school for whom English was their 2nd language spoke the language quite well. Don't confuse the cariacature of college with the real thing.

Brent Neal
Geek of all Trades
http://brentn.freeshell.org

"Specialization is for insects" -- Robert A. Heinlein