[extropy-chat] Bill Clinton Helps Launch Search Engine

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 15:47:38 UTC 2004

Relevant according to party dogma? Or Government propaganda? I find it
interesting that something that involves the Communist Chinese
government, one of the worst in the world, and Bill Clinton, one of the
most corrupt US presidents, and nobody sees this as a bad thing.

--- Giu1i0 Pri5c0 <pgptag at gmail.com> wrote:
> The company seeks to distinguish itself from Google, Yahoo Inc. and
> growing list of other search engine players by using artificial
> intelligence to make the results more relevant.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)