[extropy-chat] advanced science fights crime

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 22:33:58 UTC 2004

Ha ha, hara. Actually, if one assumes that the child was left with
deposits of Jackson's semen, skin, or hair which could have been
collected by a rape kit if the parents reported the incident quick
enough, collecting Jackson's DNA is a smart move.

Perhaps instead they were hoping to prove that one or more of Jackson's
own kids were not really his biologically speaking so they could
justify taking them away from him.

--- Hara Ra <harara at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> In Borneo, Java, and Bali, Evil Ghosts and Spirits always move in
> straight
> lines.....
>
> >I assumed at first that this DNA sample would establish whether any
> of the
> >young boys allegedly molested by Jackson had been made pregnant by
> him.
> >But the carefully measured sight lines suggest another scientific
> line of
> >thought--that Jackson's DNA might have *leaped* from one room to the
>
> >other, perhaps while everyone slept.
>
> >Any forensic experts here who can cast light on this amazing
> investigation?
> >
> >Damien Broderick

> =   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
> =     harara at sbcglobal.net       =