[extropy-chat] Re: John Wright Finds God

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 18:42:29 UTC 2004

John, if finding (having been found by) God will help you write more
books as good as the Golden Age, I am all for God:-)
Seriously, your words quoted below are quite intriguing. Perhaps you
care to elaborate, not everyone here is a "fundamentalist atheist" you
know.
All the best,
Giulio

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 12:10:49 -0600, john-c-wright at sff.net
<john-c-wright at sff.net> wrote:> You must forgive me for being
close-mouthed about the details when speaking to