[extropy-chat] Re: John Wright Finds God

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 01:22:46 UTC 2004

--- Dirk Bruere <dirk at neopax.com> wrote:
> Again, you seem to be lacking a great deal of theological knowledge.
> Just to give one example, is Jesus still Jesus if his name was really
> Yashua? And can we call upon Jesus even if we do not know his name
> (any of them) at all? Can we call upon him even if we do not know he
> existed/exists? In fact, *what* is Jesus?

Jesus is a domain name. The real trick is finding out his/her/its IP
address... ;)

The IP of the true server of the Jesus domain could very easily be
serving other domain names, for different websites, each with their own
content and structure. They might be the same site, but presenting
different structure and language based on the web browser and
language/culture of the browsing individual.

Penetrating this graphical interface, and getting to the command
prompt, not to mention root level access, is the same quest as Neo
seeking to find out what is the Matrix.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)