[extropy-chat] Re: John Wright Finds God

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 10 18:13:16 UTC 2004

Mmmmph. I think this thread would profit highly by reading Stanislav Grof:

         Realms of the Human Unconscious
         LSD Psychotherapy

Reading these will add a much needed perspective to this discussion.

>(one of many posts excerpt: )"Nicholas Anthony MacDonald says, in reply to
>Mr. Albright:
> > Except Robert Wright's search for "ultimate meaning" is of a very
> different
>character than John Wright.  Robert Wright is engaged in a philosophical
>"search", while John just happened to have a near death experience and decide
>that Jesus was to blame.

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =
=   Alcor North Cryomanagement   =