[extropy-chat] T-shirts? Intro post

Reason reason at longevitymeme.org
Sat Dec 11 06:25:32 UTC 2004

--> Neil Halelamien

> To switch to a topic completely different from what's been discussed
> recently: Are there by chance any t-shirts available (clever or
> otherwise) which have messages/images related to extropy,
> transhumanism, or the singularity? It probably sounds tacky, but I've
> found t-shirts to be an effective means of planting memes in people's
> heads and initiating dialogue.

ExI (and the WTA for that matter) should make like the rest of us and grab a
CafePress store. There's no money in selling t-shirts, but the CafePress
model at least lets you do it very efficiently just for the meme exposure -
the only significant outlay is in time spent pulling together the necessary
image files.

http://www.cafepress.com/longevitymeme
http://www.cafepress.com/methuselahmouse
http://www.cafepress.com/imminst