[extropy-chat] Just What We All Need To Know!

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Sun Dec 12 20:07:23 UTC 2004

Damien Broderick wrote:

> http://www.thefinaltheory.com/pages/1/index.htm
>
> Reviewed on amazon.com:
>
> <<This book is like the smartest book i have ever read. You should
> read book over and over again. I did. I didn't understand at first,
> but then I got it. Listen, I'm not dumb when it comes to physical
> education. It's just that scientists who talk about atoms and gravity
> have really been wrong all along, and I and all us other peopel who
> rely on common sense knew it all along, and McCutcheon knew it all
> along. That's why we didn't understand. Because what the scientists
> were saying was a bunch of hogwash. Who decides anyways, that the >>

Damien -

Thank you very much for bringing this book to our attention.  As those
on this list well know, a central theme of the utmost important to me is
the sharing of knowledge and bringing together people of disparate
beliefs and knowledge to form a greater whole.  Today you have passed
along a key piece to the universal puzzle, which I am sure will link
Mark McCutcheon's revolutionary work in the hard sciences with the
inspiring work of the Objective Christian Ministries applying this
greater understanding to our daily lives.

See also <http://objective.jesussave.us/gametheory.html>

I have only two words to express my gratitude:  Thank you, thank you,
thank you.

- Jef