[extropy-chat] Just What We All Need To Know!

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Dec 13 04:46:23 UTC 2004

At 12:28 PM 12/13/2004 +0800, Walter wrote:

><http://dpedtech.com/FTreview.pdf>http://dpedtech.com/FTreview.pdf
>
>This seems to be a good review (33 pages).
>You can try and comment.

Actually it seems to be an idiotic review:

< According to OP I can choose any theory I like and make a world that
perfectly matches that theory simply by REALLY believing in that theory.
That gives me a universe of one. Whether anyone else wants to join me in
that world is another question. Of course, I can REALLY believe that many
others will join me in that world and that will become part of the theory.
Acceptance by others of that world will constitute validation of such a
theory. >

Let's have an exciting discussion about Mormon archeology instead. Or Colin
Wilson's exciting new idea that Atlantis is Antarctica. Or George Bush's
terrific analysis of Iraq.

Damien Broderick