[extropy-chat] Charity Suggestions?

duggerj1 at charter.net duggerj1 at charter.net
Tue Dec 14 02:18:43 UTC 2004

Monday, 13 December 2004

Hello all,

     As the winter holidays roll around the calendar from "over for another year" to "here we go again", I'd like suggestions from the lists about >H-themed and sympathetic charities.

Here's a starter list:

Extropy Institute
Foresight Institute (Holiday discount on memberships!)
National Space Society
Immortality Institute
World Transhumanist Association

I've intentionally omitted policital parties and the FSP in the probably vain hope of avoiding flames, not because of my own sympathies or antipathies. I have my own list of charity types I'd like to see, but why bias any answers?

Jay Dugger     :     Til Eulenspiegel
http://www.owlmirror.net/~duggerj/
Sometimes the delete key serves best.