[extropy-chat] Re: freezing frogs, and other things

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 21:24:17 UTC 2004

--- stencil <etcs.ret at verizon.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:00:18 -0700,
> in extropy-chat Digest, Vol 15, Issue 22
> spike & Mike ponder

> http://www.hootisland.com/text/songs/doyour.html
>
> I guess it must not have been an Air Force thing;  but one does
> wonder at the childhood environment in which spike first heard it

If it was, it would have been killed off shortly before I joined up, as
the feminazi PC patrol was in full swing by the time I went in in '88.
They'd have not tolerated female airmen having to march to tunes about
swinging balls.... 'less twer about busting and cracking them.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)