[extropy-chat] Re: Re: John Wright Finds God

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 18:07:28 UTC 2004

Well if we define nature as all that exists, then the supernatural
does not exist. The validity of this statement has nothing to do with
belief, only with grammar and logic.
Or, as I prefer to think, nature includes supernatural in the sense
that what science cannot explain today will someday be explained by
tomorrow's science. Including things that we cannot even begin to
imagine and can only define as supernatural at this moment. There are
more things in Heaven and Earth...
G.

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:11:28 -0600, john-c-wright at sff.net