[extropy-chat] Re: Damien grants psi evidence

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 18 04:55:55 UTC 2004

Subjective Validation, RV'ing, et al.

I personally knew some of the RV researchers back in the Glory Days of PSI,
the 70s and the Stanford Research Institute project. I was, in an nutshell,
less than impressed. A few years ago, Jean Millay (one of the folk I knew)
published a book, "Multidimensional Mind" which presents the results of a
few hundred RV sessions, complete with drawings, etc. With deep reluctance
I read the thing. It is an extraordiary example of exactly the things which
lead to a total conviction of a most unlikely effect.

I will merely say that the term RV means "Recreational Vehicle" and the psi
notion merely reinforces this meaning for me.

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =
=   Alcor North Cryomanagement   =
=   Alcor Advisor to Board       =